Washington Coast Family Fun
When you bring your family to Quinault Resort and Casino you get so much more than a vacation, you get an adventure. From our resort amenities to an array of activities in and around Ocean Shores, there is never a shortage of fun.
Here are some activities we strongly suggest:
- Razor Clam Digging: A centuries old tradition that will entertain (and tire out) the whole family with a delicious ending. (Seasonal only. Please check season dates)
- Water World: Play in our indoor pool or splash in the ocean. Both are only steps away from your room!
- Visit one of the many National Parks Washington State is so famous for. Explore wild coastline, ancient forests and an exceptional population of birds and mammals. Your kids can even become a Park Junior Ranger. This self- guided program for children ages 5-12 is available at any of the National Parks in Washington.
- Horseback Riding on the beach is a MUST! Whether you like the slow pace “mozy” or trotting down the sandy stretch, there is a horse for every personality.
- Make it a family event with Ocean Shores many boating, bicycling and fishing opportunities. Check out our attractions page for more information.
- Visit the Quinault Indian Nation reservation in Taholah for a distinctive tribal experience. Opportunities to fish go on in private lakes and rivers, explore the Quinault National Fish Hatchery and guided tours of the area are only some of the many activities to discover and enjoy.
- One of the huge benefits of a beach-front resort is, of course, unlimited access to the beach. Play in the surf, fly a kite, create a sandcastle…you are only a few steps away from the Pacific when you stay. Plan your getaway now and nestle yourself into the premiere coastal destination of the Pacific Northwest.